SPORTS EASLEY works to improve the quality of life in our beautiful community and increase our economic resources by providing and increasing the quantity of sporting events, conferences and trade shows hosted in Easley.
Folks in Easley love their sports, dating back to the old textile baseball league and high school football drawing over 10,000 fans each game. Today, the City of Easley boasts the 104-acre JB "Red" Owens Sports Complex, which along with four county high schools that opened in 2012), allows the City to host almost any size sporting event imaginable.
Why choose Easley?
- Concierge Service: Easley assists event-rights holders and planners with information on area venues, facilities, hotels and volunteer pools
- Venues & Facilities: Easley, along with our Pickens County high schools, offers first-rate facilities that take a backseat to no one
- Location, Location, Location: Easley is located 10 minutes off Interstate 85, with Charlotte, NC to the north, Atlanta, GA to the south, and GSP International Airport only 30 minutes away
- Sports-Friendly City: Folks in Easley love their sports, and hosting the Big League Baseball World Series for the past 14 years is just one testament to our passion
- So Much More: Easley is 10 minutes to Greenville, 20 minutes to Clemson, and 30 minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway -- the number of ways to spend your free time is limitless
For a complete overview of sports facilities, please visit the SPORTS EASLEY Facility Guide. Or to review facilities by a specific sport, please click here.